Klicken Sie hier für die deutsche Version.
Welcome to the Homepage of Lost Labyrinth .
Lost Labyrinth is a so-called "roguelike" roleplaying computer game. Lost Labyrinth has the following features:
- relatively short gameplay (about 10-20 minutes)
- very high replayability; nearly everything in the game is randomly generated
- a lot of options during the character generation; each character type requires another strategy to survive
- game focus on exploration; killing monsters does not give an experience bonus (but makes fun nonetheless)
- Multiplayer games on the same machine (up to 3 players with keyboard, mouse and joystick)
- "Zelda"-like graphics, sound and animation; smooth scrolling of game screen
- Open Source (GPL)
Subscribe to our newsletter here:
The Linux/PureBasic version of Lost Labyrinth has now its own website:
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
select labyfiles.*, date_format(labyfiles.geaendert, '%d.%m.%Y') as geaendert2 from labyfiles where labyfiles.mainfile='yes' limit 0,1